Electrician License Defense

Receiving any complaint against your license can be terrifying. You’ve worked hard to be licensed, and now your livelihood is being compromised. Whether you are facing criminal activity or other allegations, we can help. Many electricians don’t know where to turn after they’ve had a complaint. Can you handle this on your own? Should you hire an attorney? You should reach out to an experienced attorney to discuss your case. It is possible that you could lose your license, and then what would you do? How will you support yourself and your family? You worked hard to have your career, and you should hire someone that will fight for your license.

Remington & Dixon, PLLC is a firm that handles electrician license defense cases. We know how overwhelming it can be when someone files a complaint against you. You’re at risk of losing something that will change your entire life. If you lose your license, you’ll have to find a new career. Don’t leave your licensing up to chance. If you’re facing disciplinary action or loss of your license, you need to contact our office today. We can help you fight to keep your license.

What happens after I receive a complaint?

The state regulates whether you have an electrician license or not. When a complaint is filed, the board will inform you of an open case. Then an investigator will be assigned to your situation. Next, an investigation takes place to determine the validity of the complaint. This evidence is turned over to the board, and they make a final decision. They can choose to take disciplinary action, and you can appeal this decision. If you hire an experienced licensing attorney, they can represent you throughout your entire claim.

What else could cause me to lose my license?

If you are involved in any criminal activity, you could find yourself losing your license. Many different charges could put your license at risk. For example, a DWI could stand in your way of getting a license or revoke a license that you currently possess. Hiring an attorney can help you get successful results in your case. Contact us today.

Do I need an attorney?

Yes. You could choose to handle your case on your own, but you will be risking your future. Hiring an attorney increases your chance of success. We recommend that you hire a lawyer the minute that your license is at risk. It takes time to build a defense, and the first steps you take could determine the outcome of your case. You should hire an experienced attorney immediately.

I’ve lost my license, is it too late?

If you’ve recently lost your license, you could still be eligible for an appeal. You need to contact our offices immediately. You don’t want to miss your deadline to be able to file for your appeal. This could be the last chance you have to get your license back.

How can we help?

We have handled cases from the preliminary investigation throughout the appeal. It’s your right to be represented by counsel during your case. You need to exercise that right by hiring an experienced professional license defense attorney. Even if the board has negotiated an agreement, you can have us go over the arrangement. It’s vital that you understand whether you should accept their disciplinary action or not.

Hire experienced lawyers that will fight for your license

It would help if you had someone in your corner that understands the procedures of your board so that they can help you keep your license. If you are at risk of disciplinary action or losing your electrician license, contact a professional license defense attorney today. We look forward to speaking with you about your case.


Are consultations free?

While we offer a free consultation on traffic matters, criminal matters, and most professional license defense cases, we charge a fee for family law consultations to personalize our consultations to your specific needs. To learn about our fee structure, please get in touch.

Where can I get legal advice?

We recommend meeting with an attorney. While there is free legal help available for North Carolina residents from pro bono resources for civil matters, and public defenders for criminal cases, the best way to access tailored advice is to hire a lawyer.

Can I hire you if I’m in another state?

This is done on a case by case basis if you are involved in a family law, criminal, or professional disciplinary matter that involves another jurisdiction.



"*" indicates required fields

With a Consultation

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.