North Carolina permits you to track child support information online through its NCID identity system when support is ordered to paid through NC Child Support Centralized Collections. Once you have registered with NCID, you can log in to eChild Support for more information. The eChild Support System allows all parents – both custodial and noncustodial – to access information about child support payments paid through Centralized Collections.
What Can Custodial Parents Find Out?
- Verify the status of your case.
- Find out if a payment is pending.
- Learn the number of back payments owed to you.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Update your personal information.
What Can Noncustodial Parents Do?
- Ensure that payment was received.
- Verify payment amount.
- Upload supporting documents for an application.
- Update personal and employment information.
What Can Clerk of Court Customers Find Out?
- Custodial Parents/Guardians: Find out if a payment is coming.
- Noncustodial Parents: Ensure that a payment arrived.
- Contact your Clerk of Court office for other information not available on the website.
Call Us Today to Speak with a Child Support Lawyer in Charlotte
If you have questions about tracking child support payments or other child support issues, you should immediately consult with an experienced family law attorney. To schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable child support attorney, call Remington & Dixon today at 704-247-7110.